• Permata Sirna : Tribute Cory Monteith

    "We are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person. He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones."

    Statement on behalf of: GLEE Executive Producers, 20th Century Fox Television and FOX Broadcasting Company.


    Salam Ramadhan ke 6 blogger2 semua. Maaf, lambat sikit update tentang perkara ni. 

    I was on my way to the mosque when Buletin Utama crack-opened this heart-throbbing news. My sis yelled my name when my brother and I shared the same big gasped right after we heard the news line: 

    Pelakon TV-series Glee, Cory Monteith dijumpai mati di bilik hotel.


    Ya Allah, I was so shocked that I forgot Cory was non-Muslim, and that I spontaneously cried Innalillah. (=.='). That is to show how shocking the news was. 

    This is some links if you guys were at any interest to find out more. 

    - CNN

    His full name was Cory Allan Michael Monteith and a Canadian actor and singer, known for his role as Finn Hudson on the Fox television series Glee. *wiki. Click the link to know more bout Cory. *wiki. Now, click this link to know more bout Cory playing Finn Hudson in the show. 

    He was an amazing actor in Glee. Playing the lead role with co-star Lea Michele, both complement each other, and I tell you, this couple has been everyone's favorite. Was called FinChel for the duo-team, not only dating fictionally in the show, but also in real life. His voice was superb, plus his acting talent was unquestionably talented.

    Before joining the industry, he used to work as a taxi driver, school bus driver, and he played several musical instruments. Some were highlighted out in the show when he played the drums and also guitar. 

    He first appeared in the pilot episode of the series, being discovered by the club teacher, Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) singing in the shower with his high-pitched note, then his character built up along the way.

    A lot of songs covered in the show, happened to be my favorite, which include Cory singing of course. I love to listen to over and over again, his brilliant lines, short silly puns, and here, I'll end this tribute entry with one of my favorite song, *covered by the Glee cast and is appropriate with our occasion this evening. *I have  a lot, but since I'm gettin kinda emo with this, so, I'm gonna just share only one of em. 

    One of Glee's best number. 

    My deepest condolence to his family and friends. R.I.P Cory. 

    4 comments → Permata Sirna : Tribute Cory Monteith

    1. yep, terkejut gila td bila housemate msg beliau meninggal

      sadisnya mati sowang diri kat sebuah hotel

      miss him, miss his moment with glee

    2. hmm, kite pun tahu dari blog je awal pagi semalam. sedih. dahlah hensem. huhuhu.

      p/s: spe ajar copy paste wish orang ea. tak baik meniru tau. nanti kena denda :P

    3. tulah pasal. semalam tengah syok online fb tetiba penuh post pasal RIP Cory Monteith. lepasni dah takdelah lagi glee :(

    4. Glee w/out Finn Hudson? hurmm..
      agak2 sbb apa dia mati? putus cinta ke? huhu